Hitchin Hard Half Marathon
Organised by the Rotary Club of Hitchin Tilehouse
JOIN US FOR THE HITCHIN HARD HALF MARATHON ON SUNDAY 17TH OCTOBER 2021.
Hitchin’s most famous race returns. This is a hilly, measured course on country roads in beautiful countryside. It starts and finishes in the grounds of Hitchin Priory. This year we are raising money for our charity fund, Rotary Club of Hitchin Tilehouse Trust Fund, which we use to support local needs and causes.
- Location: Hitchin Priory, Tilehouse Street, Hitchin, SG5 2DL
- Start time: 09:30
- Distance: Half Marathon
- Minimum Age: 17yrs. Age as at 17/10/2021
- Activity: Running
- Open to: Solo participants
- Entry Fee: From £21.00 per person (Details below).
- UKA License No:2021-41601
- Event Cancellation Policy:If the event should need to be cancelled, you will be offered a deferral to the next event. If you cannot take part you can request a refund of your entry fee. (Booking fees are non-refundable).
- Additional Fees: A 6% booking fee will be added at the checkout
- Event Organiser: Rotary Club of Hitchin Tilehouse
- Organiser Email: email@example.com
- Official Event Website: https://www.h3m.co.uk/
There will be no entry on the day.
Registration will open on Saturday 16th October from 10.30 -1pm on market place in Hitchin and on the morning of the race from 8.15am in Priory Park
The is a hilly measured course on country roads which starts and ends on grass in Hitchin Priory.
Medals for all finishers.
Prize for 1st, 2nd and 3rd overall male and female.
Prize for 1st overall masters male and female.
Prize giving at about 11.20am
It is important that you are fit to run and have not experienced any Covid-19 symptoms in the 14 days leading up to the event.
There is parking at Hitchin Priory and in town centre car parks, which are a 10 minute walk from the start.
Toilets, Changing and Bag Storage
Local runners are asked to come ready to run. There is a small changing tent. Toilets are available at the start/finish.
Only at finish
Start/finish is traffic free but the course uses open country roads.
There is a 3 hour time limit to complete the distance.
There will be refreshments available on the day.
If you cannot take part you can request a refund of your entry fee. (Booking fees are non-refundable).
If the event should need to be cancelled before the event date, you will be offered a deferral to the next event.
Your details will be passed onto the event organisers for the administration of the race and to contact you with the date of the next race.
Your name, date of birth and email details will be passed onto the chip timing company. Personal details will be deleted 1 week after the event.
Where specified on the booking form any medical information will be passed onto the medical team present at the event.
(1) I am an amateur according to the eligibility rule of UKA.
(2) I am medically fit to run and I will do so at my own risk and agree not to hold the organisers responsible in any way for any injury or loss resulting from my participation in the event, prior to, during or after the event.
(3) I understand the organisers reserve the right to alter the arrangements and conditions should circumstances require.
(4) By entering this event, the athlete indicates acceptance of UKA rules.
(5) The course is unsuitable for wheelchairs and prams.
(6) I understand that the event has a 3 hour time limit after which the organisers cannot guarantee there will be marshalls and time keepers.
Event Cancellation & Refund Policy. If the event should need to be cancelled before the event date, you will be offered a deferral to the next event. If you cannot take part you can request a refund of your entry fee. (Booking fees are non-refundable).
- Prices do not include 6% booking fee. This will be added at checkout.
- Please add your ticket(s) to the cart and press the red button to proceed to registration. You can update the ticket quantity on the next page.
|Hitchin Hard Half UKA Affiliated Entry||£21|
|Hitchin Hard Half UKA Unaffiliated Entry||£23|
- June 23, 2021